background

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Some Movies

Here are some movies from the past few months.

First of all...one of Seamus' favorite toys - the raccoon


Rosie and Seamus always like to run out into the hallway when we are coming in or going out, so I decided to get them a leash and harness. Unfortunately I think Seamus is too big now for the harness.
But this was one of the first few attempts at walking him (Rosie is just too nuts to try to walk)


I love when cats "talk" to birds or bugs. Rosie likes to chatter at falling leaves. Here is Seamus talking to a fly


Rosie and Seamus love to go after drawstrings. Steve caught Rosie when she went after his


When Steve's family lived here I clicker trained their cats Daisy and Scooter to shake a paw, and then high five
Here they are learning to shake a paw:


There were doubts that I could do this with our crazy kittens, but here are Seamus and Rosie giving highfives:

1 comment:

  1. Daisy was on my desk when I was watching these and she could hear your voice but not see you, she was quite confused..lol

    ReplyDelete

PitaPata Cat tickers
Steve and I have volunteered at the SPCA since June 2010. We try to go every weekend to walk dogs. I am allergic to cats, but Steve really wanted one. We agreed that we would foster kittens for the SPCA to help the kittens, and to test how my allergies would be. We agreed that we wouldn't keep any kittens from the first litter because wanted to do it more than once. Along came Calliope and her kittens. They captured our hearts and there was no way we could give them all back.